Thursday 19th September
So, I went to the Royal Albert Hall to see McFly on their 10th anniversary gigs and got to say it was an amazing night. I went with my partner David. I spent all morning getting ready and was very excited. So, we left for London but we had to go Straford first to go to the Samsung store as david had a voucher to spend with them. After we went for our dinner at McDonalds nothing classy but I wanted to save as much money as I could do get some merchandise. After we went for a walk around the westfield center. We found a gadget store that was selling a talking Ted bear of course from the film ted.
After our walk round it was time to go and get the tube to the Royal Albert hall. When we got there I went straight round the door to the merchandise store where i managed to a t shirt and the program. After we started to walk to find the nearest shop where we spotted Georgia Horsley (Danny Jones girlfriend) I got my photo with her.
She was so lovely and kind. She also interviewed me and my partner as we have been together the same amount of time McFly have. As we were so long we didn’t go shop instead we went in and went and found the door we had to go through to get into the hall. We had a little wait as the support acts had pulled out. So, I read the program while i waited.
As the doors were anouced they where opening I got really excited I was about to see my faveourite band live (it wasn’t my first I have seen them a few times). So, we went in and saw that we had really good seats.
I couldn’t wait for them to start but here are some photos I took before it started.
McFly setlist for the night
- Saturday Night
- surfer babe
- Room on the third floor
- I’ll be okay
- I’ve got you
- Star Girl when they sang this they showed a video of Chris Moyles asking them to sing his favourite song that he used to play every Friday. When they were singing this I was singing Star bird instead if star girl as this what we sing to our cockatiel star.
- Little Joanna Which was the first time McFly have sang this song live and they did it superb
- Transylvania which dougie started of by playing the Royal Albert halls Organ which he played well.
- One for the radio
- Year 3000 they were joined on stage by 2/3 of Busted Matt willis and James Bourne
- Air Hostess sang with Busted
- Shine a light sang with Busted which I love. I always cry when hearing this song live. It has memories of my cockatiel Quavers who died in 2011 she used to sing along to this song. After this Busted went of stage. then they sang
- Love is easy which was their latest single that they have released.
- Danny then sang walk in the sun which was amazing I love this song its my all time favourite of theirs.
- Tom and danny then sang Not alone. After this danny went of and Tom stayed on and sang a song he had wrote espcilly for the night called
- McFly the musical which was amazing it had loads of funny parts i especially liked the bit about
- They went on to sing their first ever single 5 colours in her hair.
- Then they sang their new song love is on the radio which is a amazing song very catchy.
- They went on to sing all about you
- and then to finish they sang The heart never lies.
They were amazing one of their best gigs they have done and i wish i could go and live it again. All i can do is look back at the pictures and videos i took. I am now going to post some pictures that i have taken on the night. hope you enjoyed this blog.